Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Aging Gracefully... Or Something A Lot Like That

This is the year I turn 49...
in 4 days to be exact.
Me- age 48 1/2
slightly out of focus makes me look okay

Because I never want to be the lady that looks like she has 6 kids...
looks like she's almost 50...
looks like a frumpy housewife or crazy dog lady or...
you get the drift...

I decided this is the year that I undo the last 15 years of my life...
by losing weight...
de-wrinkling any where that has accumulated wrinkles...
finding a way to gracefully go gray...
because covering it is fast becoming an exercise in futility;

Basically I want to spend the next 6 months finding the ME I used to be that is hidden somewhere deep inside.  

If someone somewhere would like to send me some free samples of wrinkle cream...
Bliss - The Youth As We Know Itâ„¢ Anti-Aging Moisture Cream
the name makes me want to try it...
 because looking young is the instant recipe for happiness?
or hair color that actually covers the gray...

or a weight loss program like say, Jenny Craig or Physicians Weightloss or NutriSystem- that I can discuss over on my Color Me Thin blog...

(please note that of the 3 programs I have tried thus far... NONE have had long term results but I am still trying to lose weight )

or makeup that makes your skin look young and dewy and ... well, young


Foundation Makeup | Age-Defying Liquid Makeup

 I admit it, I like Covergirl products, and if I can look like Drew Barrymore or Brooke Shields...
Color Me Covergirl!

I am more than willing to try any and all things in the interest of bettering the human race...
or at least the female portion of it

No comments: