Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Baby Girl...

You may have called this one...

Image result for happy birthday strawberry shortcake
Happy Birthday !
Yep, it's my baby girl's birthday...

Ahhh, but which baby girl?

I do have 3 to choose from...

But Today is my first born's birthday...

Today GoodMom is 30-something that is much closer to 40 than not...
(but don't mention that to her... 
she's trying to NOT be almost 40)

I remember the day she was born...
It was very early in the morning...
And she was very big...

And she was scrunched looking...
And she had a bit of a cone head...
And she had bruises on her face and little arms...

And she was beautiful...

She still is beautiful...
And intelligent...
And everything I ever hoped she would grow up to be!

Happy Birthday and I love you GoodMom


No comments: