Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Monday, December 28, 2009

I love Doctor Who, the real one from last season, not the new one... I wonder if he makes house calls?


It's Official! Monday IS the BEST day ... of this week so far that is...
Why? you may ask... especially if you read my post on 'The Secret is in the Sauce' this morning.

The spawn of satan I begat actually ASKED before going to out to play AND the breakfast dishes were in the sink without any help from me! AND they (the 2 smallest spawn - 11 yo son and 12 yo dd) cleaned their rooms all by themselves... Heck they even put the dirty clothes IN THE HAMPER! WooHoo!
The water in the shower- the one I had to take to hide my tears after seeing The Anissa Love video on The Bloggess.com was HOT... I mean really and truly hot, like it made steam and everything!
The DH got himself up for work-- in a timely manner - which means he was on track to only be an hour late-- AND he MADE THE BED!!! I think I shall swoon from the shock!
The pies and cake in the fridge are all still intact... no late-night snacking from the bottomless pit otherwise known as The 20 yo son...
And the Teen From Hell (14 yo son)... he slept until NOON and then got up and MADE HIMSELF FOOD without any whining about there being NOTHING to eat!
And to top it all off the 25 yo Girl-Child offered to pick me up a Janet Evanovich book, or 2 !, from the library!

Did I tell you this was a great day or what?

But Wait!There's More!
And it is the VERY BEST PART!

I got comments on my BLOG from people not in the Friends and Family category... and you know what that means???

I am a writer... for total strangers and the whole world to enjoy!

Okay- maybe not the whole world, yet... but give me a little time to implement, er, begin, er, plan my World Writing Domination and then... well you better watch out for me!... or you could check back here now and again. Or subscribe as a follower and then tell 2 friends who can tell 2 friends who can... you know, like the Faberge Shampoo commercial from the 70's... not that I was alive in the 70's or anything...oh, I know about it cuz I saw it on ...YouTube, that's it... right?

3 comments:

BusyMom said...

Just trying to figure out how to get this comment thingy to show up the way I think it is supposed to... but I could be thinking wrong!

Margarita Bloom said...

Sounds like the day was Perfect for you! I adore those kinds of days. :)

p.s. I like both Doctor Who's and seriously after being very disgruntled when they changed the first one and now LOVE David Tennant as the new Doctor.....now they're going to change it again! Sheesh! and I really liked David Tennnt too. okay, enough ranting! lol...

Margarita Bloom said...

Hey Dawn! I know the feeling! I love the style & class they had back then...Maureen O'Hara,Jimmy Stewart, Katherine & Audrey Hepburn, Clark Gable...some of my fav peeps ! Don't forget Cary Grant, Doris Day and Rita Hayworth...Va...va...voom!

Lol..nope, we don't have any corsets here, but we do have fabulous retro bath skincare goodies that make you feel & smell like a Glam Girl to the n-th degree!! lol...

http://www.margarita-bloom.com/shop.html