Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Foto Feature

Okay today IS Friday.
But I lied. There is no photo feature.
Instead there texts...The ACTUAL texts I got from BratChild this week while she's been out of town.

And please... she really is a smart and intelligent girl... you just can't tell from the texts, I know.

"we watched a raccoon eat cat food. didnt know they liked that"
"U R wrong. My makeup dosnt look like a raccoon"
"went to conowingo dam. its big. it had a lot of water"
"i'll cut ur hair for u"

And that my friends it what I heard about from my daughter while she has been gone all week long.
Hey, at least I heard from her, right?

2 comments:

OCMomActivities - Katie said...

Those are hilarious! (You can tell her skunks like cat food also...don't ask how I know this).

Have a great weekend!

(stopping by from SITS)

Serene - momfoodproject.com said...

Yeah, I got ONE call from mine last time she was away for a week, and when we got cut off, she never called back, so I got to worry all day that she might be stuck in Mexico. Fun times.