Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Monday, March 7, 2011

Me, Myself and ... BusyMom

This was a writing prompt back in December that I have been holding onto and thinking about.... and finally decided to use.... Check out : Mama Kats Losin It

Describe myself in five words... 
1-  busy
2-  disrepected
3-  loving
4-  forgiving
5- exhausted

Okay I'm not sure if these describe me or describe my state of mental being... is there a difference?

I mean, I do refer to myself as BusyMom of the BusyFamily.
Working outside the home, working from home, volunteering with the kid's youth groups and sports teams and schools...helping friends who are ill, who are trying to keep a business afloat, who just need a shoulder now and again... Yes. I. Am. Busy.

Disrespected... yeah, by my kids mainly. They talk back. They ignore me. They make fun of the way I dress.
Okay, they're kids but seriously? They need to cut me some slack.

Loving... yeah I love my family and my friends and I am not going to apologize for that... ever.

Forgiving... been working on that one. Trying to let the past go means forgiving but it doesn't mean I forget. I just means I don't let the past hold me back ...

Exhausted... enough said.

1 comment:

Hip2Houswife said...

Wait, I'm sorry...did I write this? Soooo could be me!