Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Great to Be...

Today was a busy day. 
And tomorrow?
It promises to be even busier than today.

Why? 
Why do I do this summer after summer, football and soccer season after football and soccer season?

Oh, you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

Then I envy you.
No, I ENVY you...

You must be one of those lucky families whose kids don't play sports or join clubs or have friends who all seem to live across town...

I SO want to be that family...
I think...
Or not...

Never mind...
You can keep your life...
and I'll keep mine...
Shhhh...
Don't tell the kids but I think I would go mad with the inactivity of those other families lives so...

Back to being BusyMom to TheBusyFamily...

Ahhh... It's GREAT to be back! 

2 comments:

Robin said...

There are times and seasons for everything. I've done the crazy, hectic schedule and the do-nothing. Somewhere in between is working for me now.

Whatever makes you happy is what you should do, regardless of what others do. Isn't the freedom to define ourselves and incredible thing?

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW what you're talking about! And, then one day, they graduate - and it is over - and they go off to college, play soccer either on scholarship or intramurals - and they don't miss that you aren't there!!!! We're revving up for off-season soccer - my football player and soccer player just graduated! Sniff!(3 more to go - but no football players, just soccer)

Just pray for rainy days - days that shut down the acitivities and give you a quiet day! LOL - That's what I do!!