Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Writer's Workshop... 5 Things

Yes, I am at it again... or at least trying to be.
Here is this week's offering to Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop.
Of the 5 topic choices I picked this one because... well because it was the only one that seemed to apply.  Enjoy! 

2) Five Things. 
List 5 things we don't know about you,5 things you're knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe. (inspired by LouLou’s Views)


5 things we don't know about you:
1- I hate asparagus
2- I get tired of being nice all the time
3- I am lonely most of the time
4- I never went to college even though I got a scholarship
5- I never planned to have any kids... funny how that one worked out, huh?


5 things you're knowledgeable about:
1- Kids
2- birds
3- health care and medicine
4- fundraising
5- crafting and decorating


5 things you know nothing about:
1- computer programming
2- computer networking
3- HeMan Hubby's computer networking engineering administrating job 
4- being in jail
5- jet engines


5 things you believe:
1- I believe that what goes around comes around so you better watch out 
2- I believe that what you do is more important than what you say
3- I believe that no one should ever go hungry or be homeless in the US... 
4- I believe that more people need to recycle
5- I believe that raising your children to be good, honest, productive adults is the only job that really counts...


So, now you know all my deepest, darkest secrets... 
Okay, not really....





7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a list! I love it! I don't love asparagus though. Wait! You don't love it either.

Rachael said...

I like all your beliefs, and agree with all of them. Especially 2 and 3.

paulakiger said...

I have read several responses to this prompt today. All were different yet wow each one of them made me think. I didn't write to this but sort of want to - maybe sometime soon!! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself!!

Tiffany said...

I am loving your "beliefs." What a great list! I'm totally digging your blog and look forward to next week's prompt response. :)

Robin said...

I like this a lot. And I'm glad you found the time and energy to write.

I have been fighting loneliness, too. A lot. But I'm not fighting very well because I'm not really doing anything about it. I noticed it. That's a good step. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone on this one.

And I agree about raising kids. That's where so much of my energy goes, especially mental and emotional energy. If I can send good people out into the world, I've done my job.

Kristen said...

Thanks for coming to see me from Mama Kat's - I wanted to check out your lists. Now... your lists - I love. Right. To. The. Point. Do you know how many times my husband has to tell me to "wrap it up?" embarrassing...... See you around. Kristen

Unknown said...

I totally agree with your statement"what comes around goes around"! I know Karma is real and when we do something good good things will happen and vise versa. Wow actually I love all of your 5 things you believe in!-)
XOXO,
Shirley