Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Monday, November 7, 2011

Positive Day... Not a real holiday but it should be!

Today is a typical cold and rainy Fall day.
It is also a Positive day.
What is a Positive day you may be asking.
Well, it is a day that I decide to look at the Positive's in my life and choose to ignore the negatives.

Look at the weather. Instead of looking at the rain as YUCK, I will look at it and see it as the life giving necessity that it is... I still wish it wasn't cold, but...

The leaves have turned, creating a brilliant display of red and gold and burgundy outside my windows that fills me with a sense of sadness while at the same time comforts me and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Fall is my favorite season.
I love Sweater Weather... or perhaps I should call it Sweatshirt Weather.

The crisp, clean scent of soil and leaves with just a hint of wood smoke...
The sound of leaves crunching underfoot as I stroll through the yard...
The sight of brightly colored leaves dancing on the wind as they fall to the ground...

Yes!
Today is a Positive Day...

It may not be a national holiday like, say, National Chocolate Day or National Secretary's Day ...
or is Administrative Assistant....

No, today is just a day, like so many others that go unnoticed but should be....
A day that reminds me that life is full of promise and new beginnings...

Yes...
Today is a Positive Day...

2 comments:

Hip2Houswife said...

It's hard to be positive all the time. Especially when the weather is crappy. (Come to NY! it's beautiful today) But I like your style.
Stay happy and looking on the bright side. Can't hurt, right?

Robin said...

Beautiful. Thank you.