Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No Thank You Card Required... or how to turn your dad into an addict

I have just discovered that Jenny...
THE BLOGGESS...
Author of ( what I am sure will be) an amazingly detailed accounting of her (almost) true life...
Writer of satirical comments for several online publications...
And a sex toy company...


Has her own column on CafeMom!


I know! 
No one told me either.
It was a total, utterly shocking, and very nice, surprise.


For those of you who have never read Jenny's work...


And I can call her that because we are ( in my mind and if we actually lived next to each other we could be) friends... 
( just like Me and Paula Deen and Rachel Ray!)
and because it's her name.


Anyway, you should totally read what she has to say because, well...
there may actually come a day when you are facing annihilation by Zombies and...
if you had read what Jenny had to say you would, maybe, sort of, have a chance at survival.


Or, if you were in a second hand shop and saw the most awesome stuffed groundhog on earth...
we'll call him Orville...
You would know the correct technique needed to haggle a good price for him from the shop owner (or how to get the owner to give Orville to you just to get you out of his shop- whichever).


I showed HeMan Hubby some of The Bloggesses posts and...
He is hooked on Jenny like an addict on Crack!


Come to think of it...
I think I heard them call it Jenny instead of Crack on Ellen just the other day... 


And what does a good addict do?
Hmmm?
He puts the RSS feed on the desk of his FATHER's laptop so HE can become a Jenny addict too! 


Yes, I have shared a little Jenny with my family ...
And I have created a monster... or an addict...
Or a Jenny fan.


Whichever...
You Are Welcome Jenny...
No Thank You card required.

1 comment:

Ashley Ashbee said...

The Bloggess is great! I understand your excitement. What an honour it would be to be affiliated with such a cool blogger and obvious master of online networking. And what an honour it is for her to have such a great celebration of her in this post! Would your jaw hit the floor if she publicly thanked you for this, on this post, on her blog or on her Twitter?