Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Monday, September 17, 2012

eBooks...eReaders...eEverything...

I, like so many other people these days have an e-reader device.
Mine just happens to be a Sony e-Reader.

To be able to read books on such a device one must purchase the reading material in digital form and then download it, either directly to the device or to a computer.

I use the Sony ebook store and Kobo and Amazon...

To purchase books, magazines and newspapers that you can carry with you everywhere you go...
without taking up valuable handbag or briefcase space is awesome.

However...
there is a problem that I have recently encountered...

If I want to purchase crafting or hobby-type books or magazines...

They just do not seem to exist!

Oh...
Don't get me wrong, there are some books out there...
It's just that...
Well, the choices are rather limited...
Or stilted...
Or uninspiring...

To me...

I mean, I am SURE there are those that have found the same titles that I have in my search for digital crafting publications that are thrilled with what is currently being offered...

 like...     Be the Man : The Man Registry Guide for Grooms



I, on the other hand, am not.

This has brought me to this conclusion...
The only solution to this problem is to...
Either stop looking or ...
Publish my own, or find books written by others that can be converted into digital format and publish them...
With the permission and cooperation of the a fore mentioned authors certainly.

Which then brought me to the conclusion that...
I don't have time for that...
Unless I forgo ALL sleep...
and hire someone to handle the housework...
Or I put my kids to work and make them do CHORES!
(which is not a bad idea actually)

Or perhaps I'll just ask HeMan Hubby to find a way to make it happen...
I mean he is THE WORLD's MOST AWESOME COMPUTER GURU ...

And I'm sure he has plenty of time for another project...

No comments: