Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wishful Wednesday ... Yep, That's What Today Is!

 

 Hello and Happy Wishful Wednesday! 

I have been following a format with my Facebook lives over the past year-ish and decided to do the same with my blog posts.

So--- it's Wednesday and that means it is time to talk about what I wish for me and you.

First, I'd like wish a Happy Easter to my christian friends and  

Chag Pesach semach to my Jewish friends. 

This year the week from Palm Sunday to Easter and Passover coincide. I like to say that there are no concidences, just God being anonymous. Maybe it is not so much our differences that we should be focusing on, but rather, our similarities. 

The Jewish traditions are actually the foundations of Christianity, as Jesus was indeed a devout practicing Jew. The traditions celebrated throughout the year by our Jewish friends and neighbors, are in fact, found in the Christian Old Testament.

In this past year of Covid-Times, I feel like we have seen how we are more alike than not. And that it does not matter where you live, what religion you are, whether you are Vegan, Gluten Free, a SAHM or a NinjaMom who can do and be everything!

What we have come to understand it that we all love our families. 

We all want to keep our people healthy and happy.

We all miss the life we used to live, but have come to understand that we are all in this together.

So... during this Holy Week...

My Wish For All is that we continue to see how we are alike and celebrate those things as we move forward into Spring and into a season where we will begin to see the world re-opening.

My wish is that we will soon be able to mix and mingle and hug and laugh and cry together - in person- and celebrate all the holidays and events that were lost to the restrictions of 2020.

Today... and every day... I wish for only the best for all of you.




No comments: