Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinqo De Mayo... a day to celebrate!

The 5th of May...
Mexican Independence Day.
Also known as my oldest son's birthday.

And this year he, like Mexico before him, gains his independence,
as he turns 21!

Yes, TODAY ManChild becomes a REAL LIVE ADULT...
no longer is he an adult-like being, but in the eyes of the law and insurance carriers and institutes of higher learning everywhere...

HE IS A MAN.

I'm so proud.
I mean that he actually made it this far without me maiming or mutilating him...
or killing him...

That is the TRUE accomplishment.

Now, if I could just get him to move out of MY house...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your son Dawn! I hope he has a great birthday : )

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! And Happy Mother of a Grown Up Day! (that's a holiday, right?)
Amazing, isn't it, how just yesterday, he was bugging you for new Pokemon cards, and now, when he gets carded....he's legal?!?!
Nice to read you! How've you been?

Miles Of Style said...

happy birthday to your soon!
stopping by from SITS.

psst. don't forget to enter the Pink Lady Giveaway contest on my blog http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Persis.