Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Solar Power... or... I love the Sun but it doesn't love me!

Yes, I worship at the shrine of the sun.
Or I would, if I didn't have to worry about this pesky sun-sensitivity thing.

I LOVE the outdoors.
The Sun.
The Air.
The Nature.

From early Spring thru late Fall you can find me on our porch, or on the deck, or in the pool.

I can't spend as much time actually IN the sun anymore without getting a rash and burning easily, but where there's a shady space or a Teflon coated SPF 75 umbrella....

You'll know where to find me.

And if I'm not in the shade, or under the umbrella...
Look in the garden and I'm sure I'll be there pulling weeds, planting flowers, playing with the pond fountain and getting entirely too much sun...

Like I did this weekend.

I know, I know...

Sunscreen everyday keeps the wrinkles at bay!

BratChild and SmartGirl did remind me, but of course AFTER I was already turning a rosy pink...

And pink really ISN'T my color!

1 comment:

Theresa Milstein said...

Since I became an adult, if I'm in the sun too long I get a rash too. I'm big with sunscreen that has antioxidants in it. I don't understand how people go out of their way to tan.