Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Friday, April 30, 2010

I love my kids... really! I do!

Holy Crap!
Time sure flies when you're not paying attention, doesn't it?

Well, I WAS paying attention, but then we had all that WEATHER... you know, snow and then rain and then cold with rain... and then BAM!

My wisteria is blooming, the cherry blossoms have blanketed the yard with their special layer of pink snow-like litter, and rose buds- YES! rosebuds- are starting to puff up and turn a lovely rosy hue on the bushes in the front garden.

When did this happen?
You know what this means, right?

Spring will be coming to an end soon. And when it does, what comes next?

You guessed it!

SUMMER!


WooHoo!


What? Are you fricking nuts?
Then the kids will be home... ALL DAY LONG... staring at you and following you saying "I'm Bored" and " There's Nothing To Do"!

Oh joy... just shoot me now... or send me some info on summer camps... maybe boot camp to teach them how to listen to their Mom???

Maury Povich... HELP!!!!

9 comments:

Elle said...

This post is good birth control! ;-) I don't have advice on summer camps or boot camps, but I will be sending positive thoughts and best wishes on surviving your summer!

I have something for you on my blog! :-)

BusyMom said...

Thanks Elle!
I LOVE the award... only wish it was ORANGE! LOL!
Hey- ever thought of 'borrowing' some kids for a few weeks to see if you want any of your own???

Maybe I can start a rent-a-kid business... or not.:(

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest to you! :) The only summer camp my parents ever sent me to was a day camp at the zoo, that was pretty fun, and got me out of the house! And I learned something (I think, what it was, I can't remember!)

Unknown said...

Stopping from SITS! Times does seem to be flying.

cheri said...

i dread the day that my son would look at me with those eyes. wait, he is looking at me with those eyes. no wonder he pretends to cook and do the laundry with me, even if he's a 2-year-old boy.

shuttling in from SITS :)

Jenny said...

I am a teacher and I have a countdown to when I send all the little lovelies back to their homes for 2 and a half months!
Stopping in from SITS!

Dumb Mom said...

Oh the dreaded summer break; completely feel your pain. Lucky for us we live by a lake and spend the majority of the summer sitting by it. Me trying not to doze off so no one drowns, them submerged in the murky ickiness of lake water. As fun as a three month stint with them all home together can be! Came by from SITS!

Danielle said...

Haha! My little ones are 2, and 1 right now, and I still have them home all day. I am looking forward to the school break some day. LOL

Stoppin' by from SITS!

Kimmy @ kimmythingy said...

Summer is a scary prospect! My 3 kids are very prone to "cabin-fever", and finding enough to entertain them is really a full-time job!

This Summer I'll be on maternity leave, waiting for my September baby. I hope they take pity on me in my fragile state! LOL