Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just a little note....


National Cherry Blossom Festival Wash, DC


Dear Mr. Weatherman,

I apologize.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for being so boorish and short-tempered with you regarding the inclement weather you provided, that was so obviously intended for someone else, during the latter winter months.

I can only say that knowing how much I dislike the Wintery Mix, I was terribly upset that you bombarded me instead of the person who had requested it.
(and finding out that you were filling orders for other women was heart-breaking)

The last few days of Spring Sunshine, however, have begun to make up for your previous faux pas.

I hope this trend continues, and perhaps, in time, I will once again be able to put my faith and trust in you.

Until then, I will accept your peace offering of this warm and temperate weather as the olive branch it represents.


Sincerely,

Me.

PS- not to be too picky, but would it be possible for you to do SOMETHING about the Pollen Count?

It's wreaking havoc on my sinuses....

Thanks ever so much!

Me- again.

1 comment:

Alisa: a pina colada said...

Love this letter! I used to live in DC and I so miss the cherry blossoms during this time of year! Ahh! I'd love to go back right now.