Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Friday, April 16, 2010

Everything Old is New Again... Well, Maybe not Everything, right?

What do you think?

About the New Look for this Blog?

I know what you think about World Peace( every body wants some), starving kids on TV (can we get some of the food to the starving kids in Appalachia... nothing against Ethiopia, just saying...), the current state of affairs (the country's, not yours... so get over it already!).

I was thinking that each month seems to have a color. You know, like February is all Red because of Valentine's Day. And March is Green like the Eggs & Ham and beer on St. Patrick's Day. Then my personal Favorite... October with Orange and Black being all Halloween-y.

I know, March is GREEN and it's April now so... I guess the color for April would be Yellow? Daffodils and pansies and crocus are yellow and bloom all this month... but then so do Hyacinths, Grecian windflowers and pansies... all of which come in pinks, purples and white.

Giving a color to each month is hard and could cause wide-spread panic if one is not careful, you know? ( all that color-coordinating for sales and merchandising... What a headache if that got started... oh, but wait... it already is.)

Perhaps giving the Season a color is better. It sure would take less colors and have less possibility of repeating a color while stomping on some poor little month's feelings in the process.

So, that observation made... by me as one of those things that just goes thru my head when I'm trying to do something else, like sleep...

Spring is in Full Swing here at Holly Haven (I think that might be a bit too Rehab-ish for my property, you know?) and Green is now the blog color of the Season.

I hope you like it, cuz, well, it's already done.

Green with envy, green around the gills, Go Green...

See... Green IS popular!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like the green. I think it seems perfect for April, green eggs and beer aside. Happy spring!

Nancy said...

I am lovin' the idea. Go green! And yellow and....whatever.
There's something sort of ethereal about how the site looks now. I dig, baby, I dig.

JaelCustomDesigns said...

That's cool! I say go with it! Green is good! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Theresa Milstein said...

Green is popular in fashion right now, so it does feel like a spring color. I always associate April with yellow.