Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Foto Feature.... It's new! It's ART!

BratChild wants to be a photographer.

I support and encourage my children to be what they want, to try new things.

Because I am that kind of Mom, Friday will now be BratChild's day on my blog.
Each week will find photos by BratChild.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

To start off, this week features a self portrait of BratChild... or 2.

She's 13- or will be in a few days- and has a sense of self that is off, in a good way. She dresses her own way, wears her hair her own way, and is not afraid to dance to the beat of a different drummer... preferrably one in an Alternative band...

She's BratChild- Photographer extraordinaire!




BratChild would love you to check out this worthwhile cause:

TWLOHA

To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

No comments: