Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where have all the bloggers gone??? On vacation, of course!


Hello
My name is BusyMom.

Sorry I am not available to blog for you right now, but if you leave your name and blogging topics of interest, I will be sure to blog about it as soon as possible.

Until then, please have a safe and pleasant day....



Don't you wish you had thought to put this on your blog when you are AWOL or busy or... whatever?

Too bad, So sad, I thought of it first...

So- I am back from vacating, er, vacation... sort of.

I have been MIA for the last 10 days or so... and after a shift tonight I am on an enforced vacation for another week.

Hmmm... to work on my tan... or my housecleaning?.. decisions decisions.

I'll let you know what I decide when I get back... til then...

Please leave a message at the beep...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

No comments: