Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Monday, September 27, 2010

Make A Friend Monday... OKay Make As Many As You Want!

1) If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be?
one thing??? I would like to be taller please... is my Genie a cheapskate that I only get one magic wish thingy?

2) What is your best physical feature?

Oh that's easy, er, it used to be easy. I loved my shoulders. I know, crazy, but
they were attractive. Now... hmmm? I got it... My eyes! They're blue, except
when they're green or red, but the red never lasts long, really!

3) Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never?

If I say I don't have to weigh myself because I'm so utterly perfect, you'll believe me, right?
Really, once a week. Or 2 or 3, but that's it, really. Unless I'm feeling like I
could eat an antelope, then I check to see how much I have lost since I am so
obviously starving,

4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day?

A workout workout? No. But I walk a couple times a week (usually 2-3) for 4-6
miles, again depending on the day and time and planetary alignment. I feel much
better and more energy when I get out and walk or swim or garden ... moving
around outside in the sunshine and fresh air just puts me in a great mood!

5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis?

I drink- almost every day- 3-4 quarts of water/crystal light. It makes me feel better and keeps me hydrated which is always a good thing.

6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like?

I don't want to look like her, but I wouldn't turn down her body when she's done
with it- and don't laugh - Cher. I mean she's a hundred and her body is still
holding up, and I do mean up, in all the right places. That's quality workmanship
and I figure since it's already paid for.... One body transplant to go please!

7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome?

I get dressed? No, that's not true. I put on moisturizer, mascara and lip tint.
Then I get dressed. If I have time, I use the buffer on my nails with the dead sea
salt lotion-y stuff. Really. That's it.

8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex?

Well, I like opposite sex just as much as I like it face to face. It's just
harder when you're turned opposite way around, but it could be interesting, yes?

9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn't want people to see your body
shape?

What a silly question, for a girl that is... a big YES Sirree!

10) How do you feel about your overall appearance?

Not bad. Could stand to lose more weight but if I grew 3 inches I'd be fine. I don't hate my body or my appearance, as long as I don't have to look in a mirror or try on new clothes.

I'm a work in progress and I'm no where near done yet:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a cutie pie :) I copied this and put a link to it on my blog. Thanks for the email too. I will write you soon.

Anonymous said...

Well Hello there my dear sister n law! I want you to think about this... YOU are perfect the way you are: wonderful, caring, considerate, passionate, and above all you share all of your qualities with the people around you, AND yes... YOU need time for yourself! So take the day to do absolutely whatever is necessary to put a smile on your face! (and keep sending your blogs my way... I love to read them!!)
Karen :)

alessandra said...

hahaha, love your list!

Melissa aka Equidae said...

hey passed from sits nice list there! may i say that really i dont own scales at home and get weighed only when i go to my gyni?

Mrs.Mayhem said...

It's funny that the one thing your would change about your appearance would be height. Me too, but in the opposite direction. I would love to be shorter! Isa anyone really satisfied with their appearance?!