Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday ! (echo) tuesday tuesday tuesday....




My Top 10 for today is TV shows.

I came of age in the 80's... so that makes me a child of the 70's and 80's, right?
Most of the TV shows I can remember watching- Saturday morning cartoons NOT included- are from the mid-70's to now so... you may need to google a few, or at least ask your big brother or sister what the heck I'm talking about, but here goes!

10) MASH/ Tru Calling ( it's a tie)
09) MacGyver / Joan of Arcadia (it's another tie)
08) Quincy
07) Young Indiana Jones Chronicles
06) NCIS (and NCIS LA)
05) Ghost Hunters ( and GHI)
04) Bones
03) Masterpiece Mystery/ Mystery ( The PBS series since the 70's)
02) Murder She Wrote
01) Doctor Who ( all of them since the 70's!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the list. NCIS is on my list too.

CD