Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why do I have to make dinner if I'M not even hungry? Oh yeah, I'm the Mom so it's my job...

Dinner. Supper. The Evening Meal.

What ever you call it, it's the most important meal of the day.

And do you know why?

It signals the end of the day. The time when homework and housework will soon be over. That time when baths and fresh jammies mean that BEDTIME is almost here!

Every parent longs for this time of day. The time that starts with dinner on the table and ends with a good night kiss and a hug and LIGHTS OUT!

Ahhhh. Dinner time. Supper time. Time for the Evening Meal.

Sounds like Heaven to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so right! Stopping by from SITS!

Shell said...

Ahhhh, I can so relate. If I get make it to dinner, the day is almost over(an early naptime for my boys helps alot!!)

Stopping in from SITS.