Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's all about SHARING, baby... and I like to share!

It's Saturday Sharefest on Secret is in the Sauce so I thought I would share The SITSgirls with my readers who haven't already checked them out.

It's a cool place for bloggers to get to know, and read about, other bloggers from all over the world. A place where you can give, and get, support for your own blog and those of others.

The blogs range from comedic to political to crafts to how to live on a budget to adopting a child from another country to satirical commentary and cartoons!

A little something for everyone, and everyone wants something!

And if you don't write them, but like to read them... again a great place to find a blog about whatever it is that interests you! ( go ahead you know you want to check it out...)

So, roll up your sleeves, charge up your laptop battery and get comfortable when you visit Secret is in the Sauce... you'll be amazed at the fun you'll have and how quickly time will fly once you start checking out the awesomeness to be found there.

And on Saturday's you will also find some helpful info for bloggers of all experience and types.

So go on, leave my blog and hop over to theirs.
I don't mind a bit...
as long as you come back and see me again real soon!

My Sharefest Saturday Link today was: Welcome 2008 or How to Crochet a Rasta Scarf!

2 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Great post to intro other to SITS! Thanks for stopping by 504 Main...off to check out your post!

Holly
504 Main

NYNancy said...

I have always wondered what SITS really was and whether or not I should try it...so now maybe I really will.