Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Radio Killed My Hearing... well, it's probably not the radio's fault, exactly... it's more like the volume button's

Now I live in a pretty not-racist-too-very-much-that-I-know-of area.

Or so I thought until I just totally heard a radio commercial and it said, and I quote, "call to find your local asian"...

Is that effed up or what?

Or, wait, maybe they said " Find your local AGENT"? It might have been an insurance commercial... maybe.


Unlike in Georgia, where I'm pretty sure someone said that her daughte-in-law said that they had a ticker scrolling across the TV screen that said the KKK meeting that night was postponed... Not CANCELLED... POSTPONED...

Hello???

I wonder if there were a bunch of bed sheet returns to the Wal-Mart after that... assuming those people (and I use that term lightly) could read the notice, or were actually watching the news channel instead of the shopping channel...

Yeah, I'll keep our sheets on the beds ( their like all flowered or pink or blue anyway) and pay better attention to the commercials so I can tell for sure if they are talking about Asians, or Agents...

That would be a good thing to be sure of, just in case I need a...

Whichever...

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

When I listen to the radio, I hear the darnedest things. Whether it's a song or a commercial, I'm in my own zone...