Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear Mr. Apple...





Dear Mr. Apple,

I really do like your i-Tunes product.
Really, I do. It's just not as user friendly as I thought it would be.

When I want the music to play on the computer and I select shuffle, by song, then hit play...
I kind of expected to hear more than one song before the program turned itself off.

And PLEASE do not tell me that it is not supposed to do that.

If that were the case it would mean that my computer is haunted, or possessed, or has another virus of some sort.

Can computers get AIDS? The way they can just drop dead without warning is kinda scary, don't you think?

So, Mr. Apple, if there is anyway you can make the i-tunes work better- as in play ALL the songs in my playlist- I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh, and while I have your attention?

I just wanted to let you know that the reason I have to listen to my iPod music on the computer is because my super-duper $400.00 iPod that my husband bought me so I could have a really cool electronic device like my kids, stopped working without warning.

Kinda like my last laptop, only without the blue screen of death.

My iPod won't charge, or turn on, or well, do anything and I only used it for about 6months... and not even daily!

Not to complain overly much, but please make SOMETHING that starts with i- more user friendly, or last more than 6 months, because I really can't afford to replace this stuff AND keep my kids fed and clothed.

Thank you for your time Mr. Apple.

Sincerely,

A Mom who really wants to be able to use her iPod or iTunes again.

No comments: