Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hanging in the Hood... in a so not creepy way

Eight large pizzas.

Two cases of diapers.

A vacuum cleaner.

An all-in-one printer.

Recycling day is wonderful.

Why?

Because I learn so much about my neighbors...

without having to be Stalker-ish!

All I have to do is go to work and I'll know all about the people that live on my street!

Huge party for the returning war hero = Eight large pizzas

Potty training has failed  (again) = empty diaper cases

Serious Fall Clean-up and perhaps a For Sale sign in the yard?  = new high-powered-pet-dander-removing vacuum

Fancy new all-in-one printer.... nope it's mine and all it means is HeMan Hubby wouldn't let me get the 30.00 one from Wal-Mart... he had to have the wireless printing...
and it's out of ink
Already!

2 comments:

citymouse said...

Too funny! I wonder what my trash would say about me? I find it especially troublesome that after two of my sons moved out we actually added another trash can to our line-up. (I still have 3 sons at home.)

Stopping by from SITS.

(Oh yeah, my hubby just bought a wireless printer too. I hated spending the $$ but it is really nice.)

Anonymous said...

How funny! If you saw my recycling, you see we had Ale 8 addicts! LOL - Pizza on Fridays - and still emptying moving boxes after over a year. So - you're not stalking, but you are a recycling peeper! :)