Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10% Luck 20% Skill 15% Concentrated Power of Will...





The BusyFamily Theme song!


TeenBoy's football team hasn't won a game all season.

BratChild's soccer team wins more than they lose.

SIX's football team is about even in the wins and losses.

And yet, no matter how many wins or losses, my kids go out on that field day after day to practice; week after week to meet the competition head on, giving 100% of themselves, and more.

This is what makes them winners... no matter the score.

I want to be as focused and dedicated to the things that are important to me as they are.

Sometimes, your kids can teach you a lot...

All you have to do is pay attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I wanted to tell you that I am still following your blog. I am a bit behind. If you read my last couple of blogs you will understand why. Stupid Yeast Cleanse - and major headaches. So, I try to space my time out on here. SORRY!! I probably owe you an email too. And if I don't always comment - it doesn't mean I am not reading.