Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Writer's Workshop... How I see myself

I see myself in my children around me every day...



In the traditions and little things we do together...







Like Christmas morning breakfast...




And gathering around the tree





















Spending time AND enjoying each other's company...



















And in my child's Child...







All that is good in me comes out in them...





That is how I SEE My Self.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Dawn, that is the best way to see yourself! Your grandaughter is so cute! The love you have for your family truly shines in this post. Nice job. Stopping by from Mama Kat's.

Unknown said...

Aw, Dawn, this is a lovely post! One of my fave songs (used it on my daughter's birth announcement) is "The Things We've Handed Down" by Marc Cohn. The sentiments in that song really shine through in your post today.

Elle said...

Very lovely post!

Swati said...

Awesome pics!!! Loved the way you handled the prompt :)

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/10/it-was-all-dream.html

Jenni said...

That's sweet. I just found out I'm expecting my first child and am excited to see myself (and my hubby) in him/her. :)

CrazyLittleB_tch said...

I loved all your pictures. Your family is so perfect and your granddaughter is adorable.

Unknown said...

awww I love it - & your grandbaby is SUPER cute!