Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just when you start thinking your kids are growing up... Think Again!

Kids.

You gotta love tthem.

Except when you might actually hate them.

But then, you don't really hate them, you just don't like them so much.

Anyone with teens knows what I mean.

Exactly what I mean.

Today I am not so loving TeenBoy and Manchild. 

Why?

I used to have a really nice breakfast bar on my kitchen island.

Now I have a really nice partial breakfast bar on my kitchen island.

And a really pretty piece of butcher block pine...

Yeah, today I am so not loving those boys.

4 comments:

Robin said...

And you let them live?

BusyMom said...

The alternative to letting them live could be jail so... I'm saving that for when REALLY need a vacation! LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh no! lol. Stopping by from SITS. Can't wait to read more of your blog. :)

Gaspegirl said...

I am stopping by from SITS too and had to check out your blog as I assumed, by the title, that it was referring to teenagers. I have a teen daughter and I totally relate to your love/not so much comment :)

May the force be with you Momma

Make it a great day!