Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bloggers Make the World Go Round... Really, They Do!

Doing something different today...

(and we'll pretend this is Saturday's post too shall we?)

A Blog Hop List

I have read many of the ones on the list, but as there are so very many, it may take me a while to visit them all!

But I will soldier on, visiting, reading, subscribing to RSS feeds as I travel across the world wide web, from country to country, making new friends as I go...


MckLinky Blog Hop



Oh, and Have a Wonderful Weekend...
I know I will, just as soon as I drop of TeenGirl at a birthday party, catch up on house hold chores, and tackle the BOYS ROOM ,
Oh, and get some sleep... THEN I'll have a great weekend!

Or whatever's left of it anyway.

4 comments:

ComplyKated said...

Just found your blog from the SITS site, what's the Blog Hop?

BusyMom said...

ComplyKated-
click on the link for instructions or you can click on the add your name that is at the end of the list.
Basically bloggers all over post this list and add to it with the idea that others will see them and read them and like them...
I thought it a neat idea so thought I'd try it too...

The Park Wife said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

I haven't ever seen this before, going to check it out.
The Park Wife

Dionna @Code Name: Mama said...

What a cool idea! Is this the first time you've done the blog hop? Did it drive traffic/comments?
Thanks for stopping by my site this week!