Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

There's always THAT GUY... and one can only hope he isn't theirs

People say and do the strangest things.

There is a BLIZZARD out and people are trying to drive.
Like there is anywhere to go?

It's only a few feet of snow.
What? ONLY a few feet? 4 feet and counting... in a place where 3 inches of snow is considered significant accumulation?

Cold as S*&T... Okay? That stuff is NOT cold.
I saw the steam rising after the dog FINALLY gained access to the spot cleared for him in the 4 feet of snow in the yard... of course that was BEFORE this latest 1 foot and counting addition.

I wish he had opposable thumbs so he could make his own bathroom spot.

Shoveling the snow (again I reiterate there is 4 plus feet of it) while wearing shorts?!!!

Yes, you work up a sweat, but really? Shorts? and a Visor?

That's NOT a hat!
A hat covers THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD to hold the body heat IN so you don't suffer Hypothermia...

THAT GUY is the one digging out, wearing shorts and a visor, so he can drive his 4wd vehicle through the 4 plus feet of snow and 50 mph winds, complaining all the while that 'It's Cold As S*&T Outside".

Well, DUH!

And most likely I know THAT GUY and most likely (except for the shorts) it's my brother...

I hope that side of the gene-pool was closed when they were handing them out to my kids, and his...

or that our children will listen to the voices of sanity-

you know the MOM's

and NOT follow in his footst, er, trench through the waist-high snow, when they grow up.

But, being Male, I some how think that they will.

2 comments:

Designs by Jessie said...

LOL.. I hate to admit it.. but I am usually that "guy" .. to funny, and yes, Its freezing rain today, and i went out in shorts, and tshirt and sweatshirt and crocs. only to get the mail!

Nancy said...

I saw a guy last night at around 9:30 in shorts and a t-shirt, just walking. Yep. 22 degrees and he was just strolling down Broadway.
Helllooooooooo!!!!?!?!?