Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh No Mr. Bill... Sluggo's at it again!

picture link:www.futurelawyer.typepad.com


Dreams.

There are many kinds of dreams.
The sleeping kind. The future goal kind. The Day kind.

Dreams are fantasies our subconcious engages in.

If our subconcious is nice, it waits until we are sound asleep to go wild. Preferrably, with some wonderfully restful, or enticing dream.

If it's not being cooperative, well Stephen King novels come to mind.
He swears he writes what he dreams. Now that guy has some one seriously F'ed up subconcious!

Anyway...

Everyone dreams, even babies. And here is my question to you.

What is the earliest dream you can remember, that is IF you even remember them.

HeMan Hubby swears he never remembers his dreams. Never has. Never will.

Me, on the other hand, have had dreams that continue from one sleep to the next, like a mini-series or something!

Picks right up where it left off like when I woke up was a commercial break long enough for me to change position and fall asleep again.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and write what I was dreaming, just to get it out of my head, so I can go back to sleep.

My earliest dream memory started before I can actually remember an age.

There is a white room. Just a blinding white with no furniture or windows.

There is a door that swings open into the room. Through that door rolls a large black ball.

It's not really black, so much as a ball of nothingness. Void of color or substance.

In rolls another, and another, and another... until there is only one small white corner of the room left.

Another big black void is pushing it's way into the door. The voids already in are pushing into the white space.

I KNOW that the white space is ME.

Just like I KNOW that if that final ball of nothingness gets into the room I will cease to exist.

I have no idea what this dream means.
I have no idea when it started, or why.
I only know that it has been with me as long as I can remember...

Which according to HeMan Hubby is about 10 minutes...
But that's because that's what I want to him think... I think... ?

Or...it's an old Mr.Bill episode... I wonder?

3 comments:

Beth said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

My earliest dreams that I can remember were actually recurring nightmares and I still remmber them all too well.

Tiger said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Holly Lefevre said...

Happy SITS Sharefest! I don't remember too many recent dreams...once I fall asleep I am done! I cannot even remember a reoccuring dream. They do fascinate me though...what they mean, etc. Your blog looks great!
Holly
www.504main.blogspot.com
www.hipweddings.blogspot.com