Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Question and Answer Session... just don't laugh at my answers, Please


What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
Just being him... sounds corny I know, but just knowing he is there is enough. If he wasn't there I don't think I could make it.


When did you know your love was "the one"?

I can't say I thought that... it was more that he is my other half...

Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?

That would be assuming I knew how to do that... if he did it would be an Asia song.


What are you attracted to most in your special someone?

His strength and tolerance...


Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?

Which time? Seriously, he asked me lots of times but I never took him seriously and there was no special, romantic time... we just agreed to a day to go to the courthouse... I wish we could have had a real wedding and would like to someday.

I would love to have my Dream Wedding someday... wearing my Flapper Style Champagne Pink dream dress in a 1930's style cocktail party-like reception... with everyone wearing 1920-30's vintage style.

No comments: