Get PINK ON PURPOSE

Get PINK ON PURPOSE
GET PINK ON PURPOSE

Friday, February 26, 2010

We Could Write A Bad Romance... or something an awful lot like it!

Dear Mr. Weatherman,

Due to recent events, I feel I must be honest with you.

I admit I was confused after hearing your weather forecast today for yet another winter weather event.

Having provided me with wonderfully bright and sunny weather that has begun to melt the snow these past few days (I could actually see grass today) your obvious disregard for my wants and needs can only lead me to believe that our relationship is not what I once thought it was.

I am removing you from my Favorite Channels selections and will no longer spend my morning coffee time with you to start my day.

I am sure you expected this, but even so, I am sorry if this causes you any professional distress, or loss of ratings.

I look forward to Spring and will do my best to find a new Weatherman, one who will be honest with me at all times, one who will bring me the weather I love and will give me daily guidance I can trust.

I hope that you are able to do the same.

Sincerely,

ME


Don't Forget the Friday Follow...

BLOG HOP #7
MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

Chelle said...

LOL that's how I feel about the constant never ending rain here. For the last year I've lived here the weather report is ALWAYS the same. "Low 50's to mid 60's. Scattered showers." Never ever ever changes.

Stopping by from SITS

Sarah said...

Hi, found your great blog through Fri Follow. I'm now following!

http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this post! I feel the same way. I am so ready for spring and warm weather!

I'm following you from Friday Follow!
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

Dimes2Vines said...

I'm a new follower and would love to have you stop by and follow me!
http://dimes2vines.com

Valerie said...

I can't wait for spring to get here! I am right there with ya! lol I am hoping over from Friday Follow! Following now! I hope you have a blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

You never can trust those weathermen, can ya?

Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Have a wonderful weekend and pleasure to meet ya.

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from SITS...

I feel sorry for you, I do! So I won't tell you that I live in Southern California. Altho we're supposed to get rain tomorrow. Does that count?

Didn't think so.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com